Forgetting You

It is really nice to know you..
For this past years, you already shaped a memory in my head..
My heart also swayed for that precious memory..

You know, it is really hard to know that we'll be going apart..
It's hard for me..
I hope I can stay here with you longer..

But now, that memory you shaped will become my treasure..
With you not around, I try to live without you..
And I try to forget you....





---

My adapter...
Entah sejak kapan itu adapter buat charge laptop gak bisa digunakan. Sedangkan charger laptop yang satunya, dayanya gak kuat buat isi baterai laptop, cuma bisa buat nyalakan laptopnya aja (tanpa baterai). Mau beli di mana charger laptop jadul pake banget itu ya. Dari web Dell resminya aja udah gak ngeluarin produknya lagi. It's time for me untuk ganti laptop kayanyah, :(



Komentar